Concert of the electroacoustic repertoire workshop intended for sound engineers, computer music designers, and composers who wish to improve and perfect their practice of the mixed music repertoire for solo instruments.
- Ali Gorji Flatterflügel, for accordion and electronics
- Mauro Lanza Burger time ou les tentations de Saint-Antoine, for tuba and electronics
- Yan Maresz Metallics, for trumpet and electronics
- Emmanuel Nunes Einspielung I, for violin and electronics
- Christopher Trapani Recession, for accordion and electronics
IRCAM Academic Advisor Carlo Laurenzi, Grégoire Lorieux
An IRCAM-Centre Pompidou production. In partnership with the Cnsmdp (students in the DAI program, artist-performer diploma and master’s degree). IRCAM and the CENTQUATRE are partners for experimental performance projects. With the support of the FCM – Fonds pour la Création Musicale and the Sacem.